Institut français de Norvège is now organizing a Club Science on August 25th 2022 to promote the newest research projects.
The event is open for all! Come and listen to the presentations of passionate and interesting French scientists, around the «Impact on mouse well-being from chronic exposure to mycotoxin in grain products«. Short presentations, interactive talks, exciting topics, and inspiring scientists are our recipe for a successful evening all together.
When and where?
On Thursday, August 25th, 2022 at 6pm
Join us at the French Institute, Holtegata 29, 0355 Oslo
What to expect?
- An event entirely in English
- Popular science for a broad-ranging public
- Learn more on the latest scientific news
- Play mini-games
- Be updated on fundings and mobility programs for researchers at Institut Français de Norvège
- Ask all your questions about studies in France
- Spread science and have fun!
The event is free and open to all, but we ask you to please register here: