We are pleased to inform you of the new calls for applications on MOPGA 4.
The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) in partnership with the Ministry of Higher Education for Research and Innovation (MESRI) have launched a visiting fellowship program to welcome young researchers wishing to carry out their research in France as part of a « One Health » approach.
- Candidates must have obtained their PhD less than five years prior to the application, i.e. they must have defended their PhD between May 2016 and April 2021.
- They should not have resided in France after September 1st 2020 (more than 90 days) and they must not be French nationals.
- The start of the visiting fellowship for young researchers in France is due to take effect in January 2022.
40 fellowships will be awarded to the young researchers over a 12-month period from January 2022.
– March 8th, 2021: Application period opens
– May 3rd, 2021: Application period ends
– End of October 2021: Notification of results
– January 2022: Arrival of the laureates in the host French institution and beginning of the one-year research visiting fellowship
If you have any questions, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org