Are you interested to know more about current scientific topics with a French perspective? Institut français de Norvège is now organising a new edition of Club Science to promote the newest research projects on the theme of the Arctic. Nicolas Dupont, PhD student at the Department of Biosciences of the University of Oslo will give a presentation entitled « What happens with the Artic ecosystem when the sea-ice disappears? ».
The event is open for all! Short presentations, interactive talks, exciting topics, and inspiring scientists followed by a french apéro are our recipe for a successful evening all together.
- When and where?
On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 18:00
Join us at the French Institute, Holtegata 29, 0355 Oslo
- What to expect?
- An event entirely in English
- Popular science for a broad-ranging public
- Learn more on the latest scientific news
- Be updated on fundings and mobility programs for researchers at Institut français de Norvège
- Spread science and have fun!
The event is free and open to all, but we kindly ask you to register with name and e-mail here: