Trackmania is THE racing game that is right for any and everyone. It offers a simple and direct racing experience that allows players to keep improving on extraordinary circuits with unlimited variety thanks to players’ creativity.
Trackmania provides seasonal campaigns, playing solo and online with hundreds of opponents, team game modes, skin customization, live events, official and community competitions.
Free to Play, Trackmania is available on PC on Ubisoft Connect and Epic Games. It will be launched on Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, Stadia, and Amazon Luna in 2023.
- Register using this link before November 28th. Be fast, we only have 32 spots available!
- Once registered, you will receive an email confirming your participation and sharing with you the tournament rules together with a key to get access to Trackmania for free and the link to join the Discord server. Be aware that the game is only available on PC for the moment.
- Prepare for a tough race! You have one week to master your skills on the maps of the Fall 2022 campaign of the game before the beginning of the tournament.
- The first phases of the tournament (group stage) will take place from November 28th to December 11th. The final phase will be on December 12th and will be played on the maps created by French streamer ZeratoR for the ZrT Trackmania Cup 2022.
- The two winning players will be announced on December 12th and will win a trip to France to attend the Paris Games Week fair 2023!
Find more information on the dedicated website: https://trackmania.institutfrancais.dk/
Registration form: https://bit.ly/3EjHJIy
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1391692921237316/
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry®, For Honor®, Just Dance®, Trackmania®, Watch Dogs®, and Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon®, Rainbow Six® and The Division®. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
About Ubisoft Nadeo
Founded in 2000 and acquired by Ubisoft in 2009, Ubisoft Nadeo is the creator of Trackmania®, the iconic multiplayer car racing video game, and ShootMania®, the FPS for everyone. The studio has won acclaim for the quality of its innovative technology, which offers a thrilling online gaming experience, based on competitive game modes and players’ creativity, on PC, and consoles and in virtual reality. Ubisoft Nadeo’s games bring together more than 42 million players.