You wish to start your higher education studies in France but are lost in the registration process on Parcoursup? Don’t panic, our team is here to help you! Join us for an online information session on Wednesday 1st, March at 4 PM!
COME AND JOIN US ON ZOOM ON
WEDNESDAY 1ST, MARCH AT 4 PM
💠 What will the Parcoursup webinar be about?
Campus France Norge is organising an online workshop designed for students whose project is to do their Bachelor’s degree in France. From critical information to best tips, you will know everything there is to know about the Parcoursup platform by the end of this webinar! You will also have the opportunity to ask your questions to the Campus France Norge’s team.
- Introduction to the Parcoursup platform and calendar
- Step 1: how to create your profile?
- Step 2: how to identify and register your wishes?
- Step 3: how to write your motivation letters?
- Q&A session
💠 More useful resources to apply in France
You would like to read more about the Parcoursup platform? Then you can already have a look at the following online resources:
- Access to the official Parcoursup website (only available in French)
- Campus France has set up an online catalogue in English for Bachelor’s degrees
- Campus France has released a special article in English dedicated to Parcoursup
- Video tutorials for each step of your registration (videos in French)
For any inquiry, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.