You don’t have any plan for the summer yet? What about spending 3 weeks in France, to discover its beautiful regions and learn more about cutting-edge technologies? If you’re lucky, you may even be able to enjoy it for free thanks to a French+Sciences scholarship!
💠 What is French+Sciences?
French ⨁ Sciences refers to 2 summer programs, which are fully taught in English and designed for international students in sciences. Participants will be involved in the program as future engineers, working within world-class firms and research organizations.
By taking part in one of our French+Sciences summer schools, you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover two of the most beautiful regions of France: Brittany and Occitania
- Explore scientific and technical cutting-edge sectors through site visits to companies, conferences and encounters with specialists in the field
- Acquire or improve your communication skills in French
💠 Who can register and how to do so?
- Any young person over the age of 18, who is interested in scientific fields
- Any English-speaking student (a B2 level is required) who may be a complete beginner in French
French ⨁ Sciences summer programs take place in FLE centers (centers for the teaching of French as a foreign language).
Our 2 scientific modules are built around innovative themes:
- Sustainable development in Montpellier (from 30/05 to 17/06/2022) – Accent français
- Sea sciences and technologies in Brest (from 20/06 to 08/07/2022) – Ciel Bretagne. By participating in this program, you will be able to validate 6 European credits (ECTS).
💠 How to get a French+Sciences scholarship?
The French Embassy in Norway will award 5 French+Sciences scholarships to its best apllicants for the 2022 edition.
The call for applications is open until April 30th, 2022 (23:59) and results will be communicated in early May 2022.
To apply, please fill in the form down below ⇩
⚠️ In addition to your application, do not forget to register on the website of your desired FLE center!
For any inquiry, please contact us at email@example.com.