1) Organisers of the contest
Campus France and French institutes in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
2) Who can participate?
To participate you need to be:
- A resident in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Norway or Sweden
- A student over the age of 18, spending either the Spring or Fall semesters 2022 in France for an exchange mobility (studies, internship, volunteering, language programme) or as a free mover
- A follower of the Campus France Instagram account(s), at least of your home country
3) Aim of the contest
We wish to give the participants the chance to share their experiences of studying in France with Campus France’s and the French Institute’s followers in the organising countries.
4) The contributions
To take part in the contest, participants have to create a new publication on your Instagram account. In that post, share the photo of your choice from your time in France, tag us and add the following text in the description section (after filling in the missing gaps with your personal information):
- 📷 … (short description of the picture), one of my favourite memories of my stay in France!!
- ✨ I am … (First name) from … (City, Country). This year, I am studying … (subject) at …(Higher education institution) in … (City), France.
- 🇫🇷 Here is my participation to the photo contest #Mypostcardfromfrance organised by Campus France Nordic.
- #Mypostcardfromfrance #Campusfrancenordic #Rendezvousenfrance @campusfrance_danemark @if_estonie @campusfrancefinlande @campusfrancenorge @campusfrancesverige
There will be two steps in the process of naming a winning contribution:
- First, the organisers will do a preselection. The jury will aim for diversity of gender and nationality in their preselection. The preselection will be announced on social medias during the first week of November.
- After the preselection, the winner as well as the second and third place will be decided by a popular vote on Instagram. The total amount of likes that the contributions posted on the organisers’ Instagram accounts received will determine the results of the contest.The total amount consists of the sum of likes on the five Instagram accounts:
6) First prize
It consists of a round-trip to France, with the aim of giving the winner an opportunity to return to France after his/her stay. The prize includes the cost of travel only, at a maximum cost of €300. In the interest of sustainability, we strongly encourage traveling by train. The trip has to be made before December 31st, 2023.
7) Second and third prize
The second prize is a polaroid camera, and the third prize is an e-reader. The prize will be sent to the address shared by the winner.
- September 15 – October 30: Send your contribution to the contest
- November 1 – November 7: Preselection by the organisers
- November 8 – November 30: The preselection is shared over time on Instagram and the popular vote is opened
- December 1 – December 15: The top three is contacted and results are announced on social media
- January: The top three receive their respective prize
9) How will the content collected from the contest be exploited?
By participating to the contest, the contestants allow the organisers to use their picture on their social media and website, crediting the author of the picture.
The contributions that are shared by the organisers in the course of this contest will be used in communication on social media and websites of the organisers during the autumn semester of 2022 within the framework of the contest. The organisers will also use the content in future events and on social media, in their mission to promote higher education in France.
10) General Data Protection Regulation
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation – the organisers undertake not to share any personal data about the contestants (email address, personal address, etc.).