In collaboration with FrenchTech Nordics, we would like to invite you to join us on November 22nd to discuss together the impact of green transition on start-ups!
The French Tech Mission was set up in 2013 to support the structuring and growth of the French start-up ecosystem, both in France and internationally. FrenchTech Norway, which is part of the FrenchTech Nordics’ network, has been launched this year in February to empower entrepreneurs based in Norway. One of its aims is to position French Tech as Europe’s leading ecosystem for the ecological transition.
To achieve this goal, our coming event will highlight members of the community working on two key areas of the green transition:
- Renewable energy and electrification
- Sunlit Sea (floating solar)
- Evyon (energy storage based on repurposed EV batteries)
- Quantitas Energy (battery storage farms)
- Management software for solar farms
- Biodiversity and climate resilience
- Beesfuture (improving bees health and safety)
- Squareroots (enabling sustainable cities through local plants)
There will be six short-presentations by entrepreneurs, each followed by Q&A sessions with the audience. Wine and nibbles will also be offered to participants.
This France Alumni Norway event is FREE and in English.
Provisional schedule (Wednesday 22nd November, 17:30 – 19:30):
- 17:30 – Doors open, welcoming of participants
- 18:00 – Three keynotes from different entrepreneurs
- 18:30 – Break, refreshments, and networking
- 19:00 – Three keynotes from different entrepreneurs
- 19:30 – Informal exchanges among participants
- 20:00 – We move the party elsewhere for those who want to continue!
We look forward to seeing many of you on November 22nd!