Are you a digital health researcher? Would you like to discover a scientific and innovative environment while visiting France?
Theme of the year 2024 : Digital Health
The theme of the 2024 edition of the FINA Prize will be «digital health». According to the WHO, digital health is defined as “the use of information and communication technologies in support of health and related areas in the concept of e-health. It is an umbrella concept that includes eHealth, mobile health, big data and artificial intelligence.”
Conditions to apply
- To carry out a research activity within a Norwegian institution (university, research institute…).
- Being a PhD student or holder of a PhD for less than 2 years.
- Have a research project related to the digital health.
- Agree to take part in the presentation of your research work to the French Institutes that support the award.
One laureate will be selected in each of the participating countries (Estonia, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden) by a selection committee composed of the Heads of cooperation and Scientific attachés of the five French Institutes.
Criteria for selection
- The originality of the researcher’s approach, the relevance or innovative nature of the research work in relation to the theme
- The motivation of the candidate to receive the award.
- The complementarity of the selected profiles and research themes
The FINA recognises the quality and relevance of the work carried out by the laureate. It consists of scientific mobility in the Normandy region (Caen and Rouen) and in Paris.
The objective of this scientific mobility is to enable the Nordic laureates/researchers to network in France by visiting French laboratories, meeting, and developing scientific cooperation with their French counterparts. The mobility will take place in September 2024.
- 16/01– 30/04 2024: Opening of the call for applications,
- June 2024: Pre-departure webinar
- 23-29 of September 2024: Mobility in France
How to apply
- Application form filled
- Motivation letter
- 1 slide that present your current research.
- List of your main publications.
- Send all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org